so cute! I love coming into to just-woken-up happy babies!! (Unfortunately mine turned into a toddler and so I'm lucky to not get yelled at when I come to get him up, lol!)
and p.s. I wish we could have seen you guys more too when you came up! I would've been a bit easier with Aaron around, I could've gotten out a little easier.
Gordon and Chrissy...just two crazy kids trying to stay alive in California. Recently added to our family is our sweet son, Spencer. We are so grateful to have him with us!
Stay tuned and hear about all of our fun adventures in the sunshine state!
3 comments:
Ahh! What a cute smiley boy! Love him!
so cute! I love coming into to just-woken-up happy babies!!
(Unfortunately mine turned into a toddler and so I'm lucky to not get yelled at when I come to get him up, lol!)
and p.s. I wish we could have seen you guys more too when you came up! I would've been a bit easier with Aaron around, I could've gotten out a little easier.
That was so cute I had a baby love surge... but it's too late for me so you just keep it up!
Post a Comment