Until now.
I was walking with Spencer this afternoon in the front carrier and I realized that I had nowhere to put my keys and phone. I didn't have any pockets and even if I did, his little feet would be kicking them. So I decided something. Either those front carriers need to come with a little pack on the back where you can put your key and phone, or I need a fanny pack. I never thought I'd say (write) those words.
Ha.
And, for your viewing pleasure ... some Spencer pictures. I think he is REALLY starting to smile. Both last night and this morning when I was just playing with him and talking to him, he gave me many big smiles. The open mouth kind that are just so cute. And following the smiles ... no gas. They were real. Or so I like to think.

We feel like he's getting so much longer! Many of his 0-3 month outfits are too short on him now. If he really ends up being a tall boy, it will be hilarious. With these two shorties for parents.




4 comments:
I love the pictures! He's a handsome devil. But, uhh not quite sure if I'm on the same page about the fanny packs. Although one of my friend's dads wears fanny packs everywhere. Maybe he's onto something...
Gordon isn't that short. He only looks short because because he's built like Gimli.
haha! I've had the "fanny pack" moment too!
And those are cute pictures, he's sure grown! (and is looking a lot like his Daddio)
Spencer is so cute! I can't believe how fast he is growing.
Post a Comment